Paragon Systems, a growing company in the physical security industry, is currently seeking an individual to fill the role of an Armed Security Officer.
**Please note that this position is contingent upon award of contract**
The Armed Security Officer must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
• Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must have at least eighteen (18) months of law enforcement experience.
• Must have graduated from an accredited US civilian police, US military police and/or a Federal law enforcement academy. Applicants who have graduated from a Federal or State corrections academy, (exclusive of the District of Columbia, (DC), which included firearms training and qualification to carry firearms are also eligible.
• Must be knowledgeable of law enforcement procedures, including but not limited to stopping suspects, search and seizure, criminal law, common law, and statutory law.
• Must be able to pass a Government Background Investigation.